Do you want to watch NBC without a TV provider? If yes, then it is possible with the Android device with the latest firmware version installed within. Yes, if you want to watch the content like Oxygen, USA, Syfy, Bravo and Telemundo, then you need a cable TV provider subscription.
If you are facing a problem in using the NBC on android device, then check the cable TV or dish TV subscription first whether there is NBC included in the subscription or not and if the channel is available for the TV provider or not. Sometimes the streaming services don’t work on internet plans, so in such conditions, you need to take the local NBC plans on your device.
Disconnect the link with the TV provider and wait for few minutes. Link the TV provider again to the NBC and try playing the content.
Logout from the Android and authenticate it again through a TV provider
The steps for the same are discussed here as under:
- Select the sign-out option from the top left corner and click on ‘More’. From here, you need to click on ‘Unlink the provider’. If prompted select ‘Yes’.
- Close the app by getting into the recent apps section. From here, locate the NBC app and swipe up from the bottom to close it.
- If you don’t find the app on the front page, then swipe down to see it.
- Press ‘X’ to close the app.
- Sign in again with the primary email address linked to the TV provider. Go to the top left corner again and click on ‘Link to the TV provider’. Enter the details of the TV provider and start the login process.
- If you find the TV provider, not on the list, then click to open the complete list. Sometimes, the name you are searching for is positioned at the bottom. So, open the full list and search the TV provider name.
- Go to ‘Settings’ followed by ‘Accessibility’. Click on ‘Visual and zoon out’. This will bring the font size to its default and you can easily see the words in one go.
- If you are still not able to locate the sign-in option, then select the particular content from the app and click on ‘Zoom in’. Try signing-into the account now.
If you are still facing problem in streaming content via Android, then clear the data and cache from the app.
- Go to ‘Settings’ and click on ‘Apps and notifications’.
- Tap ‘See all apps’ and click on ‘Our app’. Go to ‘Storage’.
- Click on ‘Clear storage’. If this option is not available, click on ‘Clear data’.
This is all about the process of troubleshooting the NBC on Android. We hope you must try these steps on your device and let us know whether the steps are useful for troubleshooting the problem or not.