Are you not getting NBC4 signal on the TV screen? Well, there is nothing to worry. You can get rid of this problem by applying the simple fix. The apologies for the same problem have been mentioned by NBC support team on a discussion forum. Apart from this, they have also mentioned that the root cause of this problem is being found out and the solution for the same is to be discussed soon.
After the time gets changed from Daylight time, one of the NBC4’s computer gets locked. This provides the information to the system related to the set-top box or digital TV from which you are trying to watch the channel. If the channel is blocked or locked, you won’t be able to watch on TV.
This issue is mainly reported in older HD TVs and Digital equipment whereas it is less reported on new TV. It is quite important to mention here that if your set-top box or TV sets are earlier than 3 years, then you won’t be able to make it. The only option left in that case is to change the TV or upgrade the set-top box.
Now, we are going to discuss steps to fix the issue. In case you find any problem, you can read the steps again.
- From digital set-top box remote, go to menu and scan all channels again. We recommend you not to stop or pause the scanning in-between. It will usually take 30-35 minutes for the whole process of scanning to get completed. If you are from Los Angeles, there are a myriad number of channels available on your TV. You can watch as many channels as you want according to your choice.
- If step 1 doesn’t solve your problem, then you can try reconnecting the antenna after unplugging it from the rear of your set-top box. Plug it again and check if the problem is resolved or not. If still not, then go to the next step.
- Rescan the TV after connecting the antenna again to the TV set. All over-the-air channels almost 75 in number will be broadcast ed on TV which is digital in nature.
- If you don’t own Digital set-top box but having Digital TV, then you can try steps 1A, B and C by using TV remote control instead of using a set-top box.
- If you are a cable service provider, DirecTV users, AT&T customer, then contact your service provider for support.
- If you were getting the signal earlier but started facing problem thereafter, then this will fix the problem instantly and definitely. Yes, one thing that is to be kept in mind is this step needs to be repeated on more than one TV set.