Are you using NBC app on your Android device, which as of late has not been working properly? Well, that is quite normal because apps do crash or become not responding. If you are dealing with any of these problems, then you can check out troubleshooting steps below in order to put NBC app to the working state again.
Restart your device
- To restart your Android device, press & hold ‘Power button’ for 2-3 seconds followed by tapping ‘Restart’ option.
- If you don’t see ‘Restart’ button, then press & hold the power button for a little longer or until the device restarts itself.
Check for Android updates
You must check if the device needs to be updated. If there is an update available, then make sure you download and install it. To check for & install system updates, do the following:
- Open the ‘Settings’ menu on your device.
- Just at the bottom of the screen, you will see an option named ‘System’, which you need to tap followed by tapping ‘Advanced’ and then, ‘System Update’.
- You are now going to see the update status.
Update the app
Updating NBC app could also get you out of trouble, so if you want to update NBC app, here is how you can do it:
- Open ‘Google Play Store’ on your device.
- Tap ‘Menu’ followed by ‘My Apps & Games’.
- Apps for which the update is available will be labeled ‘update’. To update NBC app, click ‘Update’ option given right next to the app.
Step 2: Check if there is a bigger issue with the app
Force stop the app
Usually, the apps are not closed as Android manages the memory used by apps automatically.
In order to shut down the app completely, which includes any background activity of the app, here is what you need to do:
- Open device’s ‘Settings’ menu.
- Tap ‘Apps & Notifications’.
- Tap the app that you would like to stop. If you can’t find the app, then tap ‘See all taps’ or ‘App Info’.
- Finally, you need to tap ‘Force Stop’.
Clear NBC app’s cache
You will have to clear cached data in order to free up space on your device. Although, it is a short-term solution, it will definitely fix the issue you are dealing with. Here is how you can clear the cache for NBC app:
- Open the ‘Settings’ menu on the device.
- Tap ‘Apps and Notifications’.
- Tap ‘NBC app’ from the list of apps. If you don’t see it, tap ‘See all apps’ or ‘App Info’.
- Tap ‘Storage’ followed by tapping ‘Clear Cache’.
Clear NBC app’s data
Sometimes app data can pose severe issues, so you must clear it. To do so, follow these steps:
- Open ‘Settings’ menu on your device.
- Tap ‘Apps & Notifications’.
- Now, you need to tap ‘NBC app’ as that is what creates the problem.
- Tap ‘Storage’ followed by ‘Clear Storage or Clear Data’. Finally, tap ‘OK’.
You can also get in touch with the developer of the app, which happens to be NBC.
Uninstall the app
The last resort for you is to uninstall the app. To know how to do so, follow these steps:
- Touch and hold NBC app as this is what you want to uninstall.
- You will see a few options from which, you need to select ‘Uninstall’ option.
- Then, you can reinstall the NBC app, and it will work fine.
If the issue persists, then the problem could be in the app, which can only be solved by app developers.