The option to watch NBC Live and NBC Sports Activate is available with the advent of latest apps like FuBo TV, Sling TV, and DirecTV. If you are using a streaming player or having a computer at home, then you can enjoy NBC Live through DirecTV by signing up on the website.
DirecTV is offering the cheapest package with the name ‘Live a little’ that comes for $35 per month. Though it is the cheapest package but at the same time, it is offering the myriad number of channels. You can have access to more than 60 channels in this package. Along with this, you will be given a free Amazon Fire TV if you pay for 2 months subscription in advance.
The only drawback is the lack of DVR support, but this can be surpassed with exciting and outlandish features. There are a lot of things which you will definitely like.
The complete break-up of Live little bundle package:
Total channel: You will get 60 plus channels.
Price: $35 a month.
Extra: You can stream the same channel on more than one device at a time. No credentials required for signing onto NBC Sports App.
Trial period: 7 days
How to stream and sign-up?
- Open DirecTV website and click on ‘Free start’. You will be asked to create an account first.
- Enter basic details like username, email address and password to create an account on DirecTV.
- Select the package you want. The base bundle has NBC Sports Gold Activate network.
- Enter payment details. Your account will be debited directly once the account gets linked to the DirecTV account. If you subscribe to a basic package, then you will have to pay $35. If you want to cancel the subscription within seven days, then your whole amount will be refunded into your account.
- Go back to DirecTV website and start watching NBC from the desktop. If you want to stream through different devices, then you can connect a streaming device to your LED TV.
FuBo TV: This TV app is offering the same channels for $39 per month. You can watch NBC Sports and live streaming with the cheapest option. Apart from this, you will get a DVR and much-advanced sports channel. If you love to watch ESPN, then sorry for the same. It is offering only NFL, NBA, NBC and Big ten network plus Fox soccer plus.
Total channel included: 70 plus.
Price: $19 for the first two months and $39 from third month onwards.
Extras: 30 hours of DVR cloud storage is included.
7 days of free trial.
How to watch?
- Go to sign-up page from the website and click on ‘Free trial’. Enter your credit card details, name and address details for signing up for the first time. You can cancel the on-going subscription any time before the trial ends.
If you are connecting through a computer, then you can start watching straight-forwardly through a web browser without installing or downloading the app. If you are using a mobile, then download the app first, then enjoy the NBC live streaming flawlessly.